Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

The Keys to Unlocking Your Own Happiness and Prosperity

The Keys to Unlocking Your Own Happiness and Prosperity

The term "activating your own success" refers to what?

Each of us has innate skills, abilities, and resources, as I describe in my book Awaken the Genius. Your skills are things that you do better or just as well as everyone else. Physical and cognitive abilities are both acceptable. For instance, some people excel at mathematics while others are more creative. We have the resources, or the inner capacity, to deal with and control any circumstance. The ability to be calm and patient in the face of what appear to be slow or challenging external circumstances is a valuable asset. The capacity to reframe rage as adaptability is another asset.

Through hypnosis, you can learn to develop these inherent strengths. Here at Positive Transitions, we think you have way more potential than you give yourself credit for. You are much more capable than you give yourself credit for.

You are now embarking on a path toward greater independence. The purpose of that path is to become the best version of yourself in every way. I think we all follow a predetermined plan inside. You were born with a plan already in place. This plan is an illustration of your actual capabilities.

How did you figure out what worked and how often? Psychologists have found that your technical training accounts for only 15% of your knowledge, while the remaining 85% is represented by your personality traits.

Individual differences in goal-setting, memory, and recall, and How one handles stressful conditions (including whether or not one uses creativity) The degree to which a person is enthusiastic about his or her own life or the lives of others; the degree to which he or she is diplomatic under stress; the degree to which he or she remains calm when tested by stress, anger, or any other negative emotion; the degree to which he or she is self-confident; the ability to make quick, well-considered decisions; and the degree to which he or she How do you get along with others? Do you tend to delay or get things done when you know you need to? How assertive are you when you find something you want?

All of these are things that one picks up as part of living. These cannot be learned through studying or attending school. It is imperative that you start developing these abilities within yourself. If you can learn to control your thoughts, you can control your life.

When deciding what you want to do, there are several factors to consider.Is the outcome solely in your hands? I wouldn't recommend it if it hinges on the luck of the draw or something else completely out of your hands. Rather than relying on physical means, mental effort is best directed towards goals you can actually influence. But I can't show you how to make wine from water or educate you on how to swim across the ocean. Here, we refer to this process as "mind mastery," or the ability to exert control over one's own thoughts and emotions.

Keeping that in mind, consider your intended outcome. Ideally, you already have some goals in mind. See the unseen forces of your mind actively supporting you as you move toward your objective. Hypnosis removes the necessity for you to think about the "why," "how," and "what" of reaching your goal. The trick is to always keep the "end outcome" in mind.